Saturday 27 October 2012

A JOKE DEDICATED TO ALUU COMMUNITY

Girl: Hello who’s on the line? Boy: Sorry is this Jane:)?

Girl: This is Jane speaking, how may I help you?

Boy: My name is Aluka , I got ur number from a
friend.

Girl: Really! So what do u want?

Boy: Pls am looking for a serious date.;) Girl: Really! I’m single so what do you do?
...

Boy: I work with NNPC in Port- Hacourt:). I am well
paid but the problem is am looking for someone to
spend this money. I will change ur life if only u wil
accept to be my serious date.

Girl: Wow that’s so romantic! Okay I accept:). I’m
from Delta state where are u from?

Boy: I’m from ALUU.

Girl: Aaa what?? Boy: Aluu in River state.

Girl: Sorry, who do u say you want to speak with? Boy: Haba is this not Jane?.

Girl: SORRY MR ALUKA THIS IS AMINA FROM

KANO. BLOOD OF JESUS WRONG NUMBER!!!=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment