Tuesday 26 March 2013

MULTI MILLION NAIRA RECORD LABEL NAMED SAMMS RECORDS TO BE UNVEILED SOON IN PORT HARCOURT

 Report reaching us from our Entertainment desk has confirmed that a Multi-million Naira Record label Group is about to be unveiled in the oil City of Port Harcourt. After a one on one chat with the CEO SAMMS RECORDS Chief Samm Nwokolo, Oditro;s blog was able to gather a viable information that the said Record Label has unleashed over 100million Naira for sighning and promotion of Music Artists they are working on at the moment. The CEO confidently stated that he has come into the Music game to take it  to another level in PHC. Acording the Rich Boss he categorically stated that his Music label is out to rub shoulders with likes of CHOCOLATE CITY, MAVIN RECORDS and possibly CONVICT RECORDS , Watch out for Samms Records

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated
    me to get my own, personal website now ;)

    Look into my webpage: orquesta atraccion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a hiphop artiste based in ph, i have done several hit songs that are on different music sites,but i need management and promotion from a record label. I go by the name YUNG BARON. Here are my contacts. Email:yungbaron0@gmail.com Phone:08138450020

    ReplyDelete